Temporary Paralegal Assistance WANTED
Organized Self Starter…
Committed to Excellence…
One of our rock-star paralegals is taking a LOA and we need help!
The Paralegal we are looking for…
- Is a task master who can multi task.
- Loves to be busy and is courteous, independent and detail oriented.
- Is organized and likes working with people.
- Is are dependable and trustworthy.
- Is a self starter and a problem solver.
We are a growing law firm that focuses on a team approach to providing exceptional legal representation and customer service to our clients. We are located in Monticello and represent businesses and individuals throughout the region.
- Manage attorney calendars and workload
- Interact with firm clients, perform intake and schedule appointments
- Perform legal research and prepare meomoranda
- Prepare pleadings, motions and discovery
- Type dictation and draft basic correspondence
- Help prepare attorneys for depositions, hearings, mediation and other proceedings
- Assist with office systems creation and refinement and marketing
- Get along with our team (be capable of working and having fun)
- Previous law office experience a plus
- Paralegal or Legal Assistant training
- Excellent computer & internet skills
- Team work atmosphere.
- Potential to develop into regular position.
- Full time work of 371/2 hours per week.
If this describes you reread this ad and
Call 612 567-2483 TODAY
To start your journey towards your successful work time with us.